30 March 2020

Lockdown Challenge Day Two: Usagi Yojimbo 2nd edition

Day Two of my Lockdown Challenge (a new character generated every day). Today: Usagi Yojimbo 2nd edition (which is really the 3rd edition, but the second by Sanguine Games). I participated in the crowdfunding campaign and the character I’m creating is based on the final PDF backers have received.

Usagi Yojimbo 2nd edition is “Powered by the Apocalypse” – which I still haven’t grokked – but I am creating a character following the chargen chapter nonetheless.

Name: Akira
Species: RABBIT (of course!)
Initiative +2
Negotiation -1
Righteousness -1
Schooling =0

Career: BOUNTY HUNTER
Social class: Samurai
Unique move: Stalking
Attack move: Bushido

Quirk: Unpredictable

Weapons:
Katana (Melee; Aim, Riposte, Sweep; 侍)
Wakizashi (Melee; Bind, Riposte; 侍)

No comments:

Post a Comment