After much hesitation, I have eventually settled for the EPUB format. This format can be viewed on most e-readers, tablets, and also on a computer via dedicated software such as Sumatra and calibre.
The idea behind a format that primarily targets e-readers (as opposed to, say, PDF) is to give gamers something to read on their commute. This is also why the articles are quite long.
Anyway, should I have made the wrong choices I guess no one will download and read The Hanging Garden. In the meanwhile, I aim at publishing an issue every second month. I hope you will enjoy the maiden issue, which features:
- “Lady Sunflower”, a beautiful cover by Cédric Plante
- Flower Knights, by Benjamin Baugh
- The Genesis of Wind on the Steppes, by Olivier Dubreuil
- a scenario for both WotS and TCE, by O. Dubreuil and yours truly
- Back Under the Glowline, by Tom Zunder
- The Heroes’ Voyage, a HeroQuest scenario by imaginos
- Uprising at the Buzzard's Gulch Monster Rez, the first instalment of a Monsters! Monsters! campaign by Thessaly Chance