As with last issue, the idea is to have a text-heavy 'zine to read on the commute, hence the literary parts (including the English-language translation of an award-winning Italian short story).
And again, as in last issue, I have tried to keep a good balance between already-published (but maybe overlooked) material, and new stuff.
Anyway, here are the main features from issue No.2 of The Hanging Garden:
- D100 Towers, by kONSUMTERRA
- Formosus, the Lich Who Ruled Rome, by Cronista
- The Distance Between Eternities, fiction by Massimiliano Malerba
- Qelong, a review by the RPGPundit
- The Itako (or Blind Medium), by yours truly
- a scenario for LotFP, by yours truly
- Uprising at the Buzzard's Gulch Monster Rez, the second instalment of the Monsters! Monsters! campaign log by Thessaly Chance