- Arms & Equipment - This looks somewhat interesting: new armour, riding beasts, black powder weapons, etc.; however, frankly, this is the kind of stuff that I would've expected in the main rulebook.
- Cults of Glorantha Book One - Second Age Gloranthan cults. In two books. 'Nuff said!
- Glorantha The Second Age - The title says it all. Cultures, races, places of Second Age Glorantha.
- Legendary Heroes - This looks completely naff: legendary abilities, legendary artefacts... Mongoose are a company specialised in d20 supplements, and fuck does it show.
- Magic of Glorantha - Actually there aren't any previews for this one. The description says this book will feature the magic systems of the God Learners and of the EWF. A dream come true for all us Glorantha buffs.
- RuneQuest Companion - Divine magic, sorcery, spirit combat, ships, temples... Looks brilliant but, again, this is the kind of stuff that I would've expected in the core rulebook, not in a supplement!
- RuneQuest Monsters - Gloranthan monsters, and rules for creating fully-fledged nonhuman characters. Again, it should've been in the main rulebook.
03 October 2006
More RQ stuff from Mongoose (2)
The free downloads page on Mongoose's web-site has a host of new MRQ previews!